- Press body constructed of welded steel, thermally stress relieved
- Hydraulically driven by an output-controlled axial piston pump
- High delivery speed enabled through use of prefill valves, a separate control pump is used to reverse the valves
- Stroke length of the ram and bed cushion is continuously variable over the whole area and controlled by linear absolute displacement sensors
- Precise ram movement guarantees long tool service life
- Pressing force is continuously variable and can be set with high accuracy
- Operation and adjustment of the stroke length via a modern SIMATIC TOUCHPANEL – Blue Mode
The safety aspects of the machine are controlled by a press safety control with triple redundancy and the machine in general by a SIMATIC S7.
We can provide modern tool data management using a SIMATIC TOUCHPANEL TP.